quarta-feira, 4 de abril de 2007

Day 90 - Faro

You never been in Faro? Never been in Portugal? Then you should come and start with Faro, the capital of Algarve (southeste region of Portugal). As I did when I was at Gjøvik... Today, I went for a walk trough the city and took some pictures. I did not catch everything but I think that some of the most important are below. Buildings, Places, Monuments and people ;)

WHERE IS FARO?



BUILDINGS AND MONUMENTS

Old building down town


Carmo church


The court


City Market


Old city Arc (Entrance of the old town)


Sé Church


Old Beer Fabric


Faro hotel


Pontinha


Eva hotel


PEOPLE

Lígia, a tipical but not common girl


Me with Toni's glasses... He gonna kill me :P


A portuguese bear :P


The tipical portuguese woman a long time ago and an example of the portuguese woman nowadays. It is a good evolution... don't you think !?!


PLACES

Santo António street (shop street)


Piramide garden. The Piramide name is because some years ago, A cafe shop was there with a roof which look like piramides :P


Algarve typical house


Some Gipsys (Aiiiii lelooooo :P)


Faro CC (Where I worked in part-time before I went to Norway)



October 5th Avenue


Faro's doca (Marina)


Faro's doca (Marina)


Faro estuary (Ria formosa)

Sem comentários: