sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

Day 93 - Beach and Trip back

My last day at Portugal... :( As I am going before Easter, my mon anticipated the Easter lunch and we did it today. The menu was sea food and lamb with potatoes ;) Before comming back to Portugal I was thinking to do not come but after this week home, I changed my mind and I want to stay here !!! I decided to see my beach one last time before going back to Norway... I went for a walk on the beach where I took some pictures you can see below...

My beach




Some kids playing on the beach


A tipical fisherman house


A portuguese fishing boat


This bridge.... Where I spent many hours walking on this bridge trying to forget my problems ;)


Faro... viewed from the beach side


BACK TO NORWAY

Plain window effect :P


A nice picture


Sunset while flying over Spain


After seeing the price of the alcohol in Norway I bought 2 bottles of vodka to put in the luggage and in spite of being forbiden bringind more than 2 liters of hard drink... I bought more 2 liters at the airport and they did not noticed :P

This time, I took a Norwegian plain... The quality of the plane was inferior but the trip was ok. I even had 3 seats just for me so I spent the most part of the time "sleeping" :P The problem is that the plane arrived at 0h40 and the last bus to Gjøvik is at 23h05 but I asked Alejandro, a good norwegian friend to pick me up at the airport and he went with his dad ;) Just to say thanks... I bring a portuguese sausages to his father and a Benfica scarf for him :P

After I arrived home (sørbyen student residence) saleh helped me to unpack my stuff and we talk about the week and what happened while we were eating a pizza at his place... Thank you my brother ;)

Sem comentários: