domingo, 1 de abril de 2007

Day 87 - Portugal WRC

After last night party it was very difficult to get up but it was to see the rally so it is a good reason ;) My friend Lígia picked me up with her boyfriend and we went earlier to see everything. When we arrived to the Algarve stadium, the cars were arriving to enter in the assitance areas...

We were walking looking to everything when a girl asked us if we wanted to win a ticket for the rally... Why not ??? After a Xbox race game we won 4 tickets plus those we already had :P We tried to sell some but we finished to find some friends who joined us.


De apito à mão...Ready... set... go !!!


Before eating something, we had time to watch a toilet race :P


Some rally classics


The 3 of the arade life :P


Toni, Lígia, Me, Ana, João(Sonecas)


Some highlights




Loeb vs Grönholm


A good picture


The paradise... Don't you think?



No comments


After dinner, I planned to dance some salsa and I went to a cuban music bar where I met Lino (my salsa teacher) and some friends from the Salsa courses... I really missed this spirit...

Sem comentários: