terça-feira, 3 de abril de 2007

Day 89 - University of Algarve

When I was at Gjøvik.....
I presented the HIG facilities to Portugal. Now I am at Portugal so I am going to present you the facilities of my university, the Univerisity of Algarve which is situated in the southest region of Portugal, near to the beach ;) If you are thinking to go to Erasmus... This is a good place to come. Just imagine the warm weather, beach, cheap alcohol and food and a very nice ambience... If you are interested, you can have a look HERE but you should learn portuguese because the site is not in English :P

Main building (where is the rector)


Technology and Science Faculty


Technology and Science Faculty entrance


Common building (Where we have classes)


Sea and "planet stuff" Science Faculty


Library building


Library entrance




Small guided visit

Sem comentários: