sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2007

Day 92 - Football and dinner

Today I started the day with a family lunch. You can see my mom and my step father on the picture... The menu was Ensopado de galo (Chicken stew), a popular portuguese dish made by my mom with "home made" chicken, potatos and bread. Very good ;)

The dish


In the afternoon I went to play football with some elements of my team. It was nice to see them again and we had a lot of fun. The problem was that I was not used to play football for almost 3 hours in a row. In Norway we play games of 5 minutes and we play maximum 2 games in a row.


The fans


My portuguese sister and brother


The best players :P


After the football, I went to Arão's birthday dinner in vilamoura. I will put here some pictures later...

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

And there it is the "Norwegian style" player.. Our teams best scorer, FRANÇA!!! respect bro :)